We combine an 'old fashioned', personal approach, with up to date care.
Why pay c£1000-£1500/year for some local schemes when our appointments are £95.
10 minutes and 'one problem only' not at Spa - you'll have time to talk to us.
This is a small clinic and we rely on users being pragmatic - we hope you will be patient and understand that a few simple steps will make life easier and safer for everyone during this pandemic.
1. Since the virus is so contagious even before symptoms occur, social distancing is still advised.
2. DO NOT ATTEND THE CLINIC if you have symptoms of fever, sore throat, cough or malaise and please self-isolate as the Government are advising. Go online to NHS.UK and only call 111 if your symptoms are severe and you need assistance.
3. Please only use the clinic toilet if absolutely necessary.
4. Telephone consults will be available (£40 for 15mins)
5. Please wash your hands frequently and encourage those around you to do the same. Cough and sneeze in to tissues or use your elbow crease and not your hands.
6. Please observe our ONE WAY system (entry via the rear of the building, exit at the front).
7. Although no longer mandatory, please wear a face mask when in the waiting room.
Once a booking is made, you will be emailed a confirmation . Within that confirmation there will be a link to any information that we feel may be useful for your appointment.
Your health and that of your family are the most important things in your life but you are also busy and time is a valuable resource. You can’t always get to see your NHS GP at a time that suits you and often you’ll see a different doctor at each visit. A ten minute appointment can also feel a little rushed.
At Spa Private Medical we aim to provide up to date medical care with traditional doctoring values, but with an unrushed, patient-centred approach that is flexible to your needs. You’ll have time to explain and ask questions and for the doctor to listen, examine and advise.
To book an appointment, please send us a message or give us a call during our business hours.
31, New Barn Lane. Cheltenham, GL52 3LB, Telephone: 01242 50 60 00
Secretarial Hours: 9am - 5pm
01242 50 60 00